This recipe teaches you how to add AdPlugg ads to your Weebly Blog Sidebar. You can see a demo of this here.
Start by following this recipe to set up AdPlugg and install the AdPlugg SDK into your Weebly theme's header.
Add the AdPlugg Ad Tag to the Weebly Blog Sidebar
- Log into the Weebly admin and go to Edit Site > Build and then click on your Blog page.
- Scroll down a bit to where you can see your blog's sidebar.
- In the Elements menu on the left, grab the Element called "Embed Code" and drag it into your sidebar.
- Back in the AdPlugg Admin, go to Download > Snippet.
- Click the Get the Snippet! button at the bottom, copy the Ad Tag and paste it into the Custom HTML box in the Weebly Embed Code Element.
- Optionally, you can add a header by pasting in something like this "<h2>Sponsors</h2>" (without the quotes) right above your Ad Tag.
- Click the Publish button in the top to publish your changes.