Updated: January 14, 2015
We’ll start by getting a few definitions out of the way to help you to better understand this policy. When we say "we", "us", "our", the "Company" or “AdPlugg”, we’re referring to Third Set Productions, d/b/a AdPlugg, a State of California sole proprietorship. When we say “you” or “User”, we’re referring to the person or entity that’s using our Website or Services or the person or entity who is the recipient of any content originating from our Website or via our Services (such as an advertisement).
AdPlugg provides online systems that are used to create, buy, sell, manage and serve advertising campaigns (the “Services”). We provide the Services through our website https://www.adplugg.com (the “Website”).
We collect several types of information from and about Users of our Website and Services, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("Personal Information"). We also collect Anonymous Information, which is information about a User but that cannot reasonably be used to personally identify you. Lastly we collect Aggregate Information which is information about groups or categories of Users, this information is also anonymous and cannot reasonably be used to personally identify you.
3. Effective Date
5. Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us:
Information from your Use of the Services:
We may get information about how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
When we send emails to registered AdPlugg Users, we'll sometimes track who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that to measure our email campaigns’ performance and reach. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details.
Information from Other Sources:
6. Children under 13 Years of Age
While our advertising services may reach individuals of any age, we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under 13. We also do not allow users of our Services to target children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Personal Information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information as follows:
To promote the use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Section 10 below.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Users and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
8. Public Information and Third Parties
- Public Forums.
Our Website includes message boards, conversation pages, blogs, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that are publicly accessible. Any information you include in one of these forums can be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears in one of these forums and you’d like it to be removed, please contact us.
- Social Media Widgets. Our Website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about you and your activity on our site, and they may set a cookie on your browser. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
9. Notice of Breach of Security
Nobody’s safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then AdPlugg will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
10. Safeguarding Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All transactions involving confidential information (such as authentication credentials or payment details) are encrypted using SSL technology.
We do everything in our power to keep your password secure. This includes hashing it when it is stored (meaning it can only be reset and not viewed or retrieved) and we encrypt it when it is transmitted (such as when you authenticate). You, however, are also responsible for keeping your password secure, never disclose it to anyone.
We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
11. Accuracy of Data, Transparency, and Choice
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information that we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you’re responsible for notifying us of those changes.