Can we see in reports (the pro version) what page was the user on when he clicked the ad?
And second question: Can the adplugg (WordPress?) plugin/code play with banner's placement without changing our site's code?
1. Not at this point. AdPlugg does track that information but the currently available reports only show the total number of impressions and clicks across all pages. We'll add your suggestion to the development list as I think that would be great information to be able to see.
2. The AdPlugg WordPress Plugin is able to put ads in any of the widget areas that are available with your WordPress theme. You can move the ads as far as their positioning in relation to other widgets within the widget area. And you can move ads within relation to one another. In order to put ads in other places (not widget areas) you will need to update your site's code. This cookbook recipe has some info on how to add AdPlugg ads to areas of your site that are not widget areas: https://www.adplugg.com/support/cookbook/zones/two-ads-with-two-zones-us....
And another suggestion that may boost your subscriptions is: the plugin should count the content of the post and place the ad code at (let's say) 1/2, 1/4, 3/4 etc of the content.
I know there was such a plugin about 2 years ago, but the developer didn't continue updating it. It placed the AdSense code within the post content:
- randomly within a post's content
- after a specific number of paragraphs from the post
- after a specific portion (1/8, 1/4, 1/2 etc)
Something like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-adsense-lite/